Growth CPR - Business Model View Overview
How Should I Think About My Business?
The Business Model View
Management thinks about their company’s business all the time. How they think about their business can be a competitive advantage.
The Business Model View examines each of the seven constituent elements that every company must consider and master to not only survive in today’s hyper-competitive markets but to thrive.
In this course, you will learn:
Course Learning Objectives
Upon completing this course, participants should be able to:
- Identify the three questions a business model answers
- Identify the seven basic elements of a business model
- Identify the purpose of a company
- Identify the three questions a value proposition answers
- List the distinct objectives of a channel
Recommended CPE Credit
1 hour Financial Education
Instructional Delivery Method: QAS on-demand learning, including review and final exam questions. To earn credit, participants must pass the final exam with a score of 70% or better within one year of registering for this course. Participants may attempt take the final exam up to 10 times.