K2's Artificial Intelligence for Accounting and Financial Professionals (2 hours) On Demand
Artificial Intelligence (AI) is no longer just a theoretical concept! Instead, AI is a practical tool available today to help you address and solve real-world problems. In this course, you will learn about the fundamentals of AI and how you can put this amazing technology to work today to help you and your team work more efficiently and effectively.
Participate in this course to learn about the fundamentals of AI and specific types of problems AI can help you address. You will learn about AI features available in everyday applications – including Excel – and how you can use these features in situations such as detecting fraud and identifying potential errors in transactions. You will also learn how AI is changing how accounting and financial professionals work, both today and in the future.
- Fundamentals of Artificial Intelligence
- Distinguishing between Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, and Robotic Process Automation
- Using Artificial Intelligence in accounting and financial environments
- Artificial Intelligence options in everyday tools, such as Excel
- Applying AI in audit and fraud detection environments
Upon completing this course, you should be able to:
- Identify key components of Artificial Intelligence
- Differentiate between Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, and Robotic Process Automation
- List examples of potential uses of Artificial Intelligence in accounting and financial environments
- Identify instances of Artificial Intelligence features in applications such as Excel
Who Should Attend: Accounting and financial professionals seeking to learn how to use Artificial Intelligence to improve business processes
Course Level: Intermediate
CPE Credits: 2 Hours Information Technology
Prerequisites: Fundamental knowledge of information technology, including spreadsheets
Advance Preparation: None
Instructional Delivery Method: QAS on-demand learning, including review and final exam questions. To earn credit, participants must pass the final exam with a score of 70% or better within one year of registering for this course. Participants may attempt take the final exam up to 10 times.