Advisory 101 - Diploma
Advisory 101 for Accountants offers you the world's first comprehensive training program to develop the essential advisory skills to enable you to achieve the distinction of becoming a Qualified Business Advisor (QBA). This enables you to be appreciated by your clients and colleagues as a specialist in the whole of client-centric advisory services.
The high-level curriculum, supported by online and self-study resources, provides a wide understanding of the advisory landscape, including the skills and knowledge needed to create new and lucrative advisory revenues. The course includes 12 modules covering the key elements of client-centric advisory, including 'Integrating a Whole of Client Approach' and 'The Advisory Pricing.'
Major Subjects Covered
- Why Advisory? – What Clients Want, Not Just Need
- Compliance Harmony – Creating balance between advisory and compliance
- Onboarding Clients and Business Development for Fee Growth – Creating the Value Proposition
- How to Build Advisory Services – Strategic Planning, Coaching, and more
- How to Roll-out Advisory Services – Where to Start, and How to Approach Clients
- How to Maximize Advisory Fees – Core Planning and the Financial Benefits of Secondary/Tertiary
- How to Price Advisory – Cost, Ideal, and Walk Away
- How to Close on Advisory – Economic Symbiosis™ and the Advisory Value Proposition
- The Science Behind Engagement and Trust – Why Clients behave the way they do
- Getting Serious About Advisory Growth – WIN driving growth, BUSY is a 4 letter word, space
- Getting Serious About Advisory Marketing – Messaging and Brands
- Getting Serious About Advisory Process – Acquiring a Delivery Platform and SOPs
Upon completing this session, you should be able to:
- Identify opportunities to build business client advisory revenue
- Establish a strategy to market Advisory to obtain new business clients successfully
- Understand the advantages of Advisory Services versus Traditional Compliance services
- Learn how to create standard operating processes
- Understand whole-of-client planning
Recommended CPE Credit
12 hours Financial Education - Each session is 1 hour CPE
Training Program Structure - Three Stages of Qualification
Foundation Certificate - Certified Advisor – Modules 1, 2 and 3
After successfully completing Level 1, the Advisor will understand better and articulate the essence of advisory services to their colleagues and clients. This knowledge will enable them to enhance their delivery of advisory services.
Understanding advisory services is essential in creating a whole-of-client approach.
3 hours CPE. Price $495
Diploma - Qualified Advisor – Modules 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8
Level 2 extends the understanding gained in Level 1, and the Advisor will be able to create effective processes and structures for the delivery of a wide range of advisory services. These modules include the introduction to planning pricing strategies and the concepts behind working with clients progressively.
Pricing strategies are essential to leveraging these services effectively.
5 hours CPE. Price $795
Advanced Diploma - Advanced Advisor – Modules 9, 10, 11 and 12
Following on from Level 2, the Advisor will be able to implement a plan for advisory within their firm fully that enhances growth opportunities and ensures a significant return on investment. Improving growth and ROI includes an increased knowledge of the science of engagement to support a truly client-centric approach to the firm's positioning and messaging.
Understanding engagement is essential to embed an advisory-led culture within a firm.
4 hours CPE. Price $695
Instructional Delivery Method: QAS on-demand learning, including review and final exam questions. To earn credit, participants must pass the final exam with a score of 70% or better within one year of registering for this course. Participants may attempt take the final exam up to 10 times.