Growth CPR - Understanding and Analyzing Customers
How Should I Think About My Business?
Understanding and Analyzing Customers
Customers are why a business exists. Profitable customers allow a business to exist. Learn how to understand and analyze customers in a way that will maximize the likelihood that your company or your client’s company will identify and connect with those profitable customers.
Using examples, this course will define customers, discuss segmentation and methods to segment customers, and examine complexities that arise when determining whether a company has a limiting or expansive view of customers.
In this course, you will learn:
- Define the sole purpose of a business.
- Define the traditional view of a customer.
- List the three primary characteristics of customer segmentation.
- List six first-tier customer segments.
- Define the limiting versus the expansive view of customers.
Recommended CPE Credit
1 hour Financial Education
Instructional Delivery Method: QAS on-demand learning, including review and final exam questions. To earn credit, participants must pass the final exam with a score of 70% or better within one year of registering for this course. Participants may attempt take the final exam up to 10 times.