K2's Automate Workflows with Power Automate (Part 1) - Build Your First Flow! - On Demand (2 Hours)
Come explore the wonderful world of automation!
Power Automate is a service that helps you automate workflows. This includes approvals, client onboarding, document generation and distribution, data extraction from PDF invoices, and more. It can even post to Facebook and Twitter!
In this course, you will learn the basics, build your first flow, and be on your way!
- What is Power Automate?
- Basic terms and concepts
- Types of flows
- Building your first flow
Upon completing this course, you should be able to:
- Identify real-life application for Power Automate
- Understand basic terms and concepts
- Understand various types of flows
- Build a simple flow
- CPE credit: Recommended for 2 hours Information Technology
- Prerequisites: Any of the following licenses: Office 365 E3 (trial or full version); Office 365 E5 (trial or full version); Microsoft 365 Business Standard (trial or full version); Microsoft 365 Business Premium; Microsoft 365 E3; or Microsoft 365 E5.
- Program level: Basic
- Advance preparation: Details of the required licensing for Office 365 and Microsoft 365 are available at: https://www.microsoft.com/en-ca/microsoft-365/enterprise/compare-microsoft-365-and-office-365
- Who should participate: Professionals who are interested in automating repetitive, error-prone, and/or tedious tasks.
Instructional Delivery Method: QAS on-demand learning, including review and final exam questions. To earn credit, participants must pass the final exam with a score of 70% or better within one year of registering for this course. Participants may attempt take the final exam up to 10 times.