K2's Automate Workflows with Power Automate (Part 2) - Approvals - On Demand (2 Hours)
Where is the document? Who has it? Why hasn’t it been signed? Whose signature is this? Approvals can be a pain!
Power Automate can help you automate and streamline approval processes. Approvals can be customized with multiple authorizations, a pool of approvers, and conditional tasks. Moreover, they operate identically in traditional and remote work environments.
In this course, you will learn how to setup an approval, distribute documents, track progress, and perform custom actions based on the decision of the approver.
- Microsoft Forms
- Automated flows
- Approval actions
- Flow conditions
Upon completing this course, you should be able to:
- Create a request in Microsoft Forms
- Create an automated flow
- Set up an approval
- Set up conditional actions based on the decision of an approver
- CPE credit: Recommended for 2 hours Information Technology
- Automate Workflows with Power Automate (Part 1) – Build Your First Flow!
- Any of the following licenses: Office 365 E3 (trial or full version); Office 365 E5 (trial or full version); Microsoft 365 Business Standard (trial or full version); Microsoft 365 Business Premium; Microsoft 365 E3; or Microsoft 365 E5.
- Program level: Basic to Intermediate
- Advance preparation: Details of the required licensing for Office 365 and Microsoft 365 are available at: https://www.microsoft.com/en-ca/microsoft-365/enterprise/compare-microsoft-365-and-office-365
- Who should participate: Professionals who are interested in automating repetitive, error-prone, and/or tedious tasks.
Instructional Delivery Method: QAS on-demand learning, including review and final exam questions. To earn credit, participants must pass the final exam with a score of 70% or better within one year of registering for this course. Participants may attempt take the final exam up to 10 times.