K2's Best Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint Features - On Demand (4 hours)
Most professionals routinely use Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint, but many are self-taught and, as a result, have not been exposed to the best features of these three applications. Consequently, they often use “brute force,” inefficient means when working in these three components of Microsoft Office. If that describes you, then make sure you carve time out of your schedule to participate in this four-hour session, because in it, you will learn how you can work much more efficiently when using these tools.
Upon completing this course, you should be able to:
- Recognize the benefits associated with using Styles in a Word document
- Identify the key characteristics of effective PowerPoint presentations and the steps required to create them
- List features in Outlook that can improve personal and team productivity
- Identify key Options and Settings in Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint and the steps necessary to manage them
- CPE credit: Recommended for 4 hours Computer Software and Applications
- Prerequisites: Fundamental knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Program level: Intermediate
- Advance preparation: None
- Who should participate: CPAs and other accounting, financial and business professionals who want to work more efficiently when using Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint
Instructional Delivery Method: QAS on-demand learning, including review and final exam questions. To earn credit, participants must pass the final exam with a score of 70% or better within one year of registering for this course. Participants may attempt take the final exam up to 10 times.