K2's Emerging Technologies for Accountants, Including Blockchain and Cryptocurrencies - On Demand (4 hours)
In this course you will learn the basics of blockchain, cryptocurrency, big data, artificial intelligence, and machine learning. You will also learn about the anticipated uses, benefits, risks, and threats posed to legacy businesses by these innovative, yet disruptive platforms. Now is the time to prepare for the future by learning about these technologies and how they will impact – and potentially disrupt – current business practices.
Upon completing this course, you should be able to:
- Define Blockchain, Artificial Intelligence, Cryptocurrency, Big Data, and Machine Learning
- Identify the Major Similarities and Differences Between Big Data, Artificial Intelligence, and Machine Learning
- List Examples of Potential Use Cases for Each of the Technologies Discussed in this Session and Identify How These Technologies Differ from Current Practices
- CPE Credit: Recommended for 4 hours Information Technology
- Prerequisites: None
- Program level: Intermediate
- Advanced preparation: None
- Who should participate: Accounting, financial, and business professionals who need to know more about emerging technologies, including Blockchain and Cryptocurrency
Instructional Delivery Method: QAS on-demand learning, including review and final exam questions. To earn credit, participants must pass the final exam with a score of 70% or better within one year of registering for this course. Participants may attempt take the final exam up to 10 times.