K2's Everything Google - How to Utilize Tools, Services and More - On Demand (2 hours)
Most users are familiar with Google's search service and Gmail but are unaware of the other services available. Additionally, most users just scratch the surface of the functionality of the Google tools and services they do use. In this session, you will learn about Google’s most useful features, apps, and services, all of which accounting and financial professionals could use better. Further, you will learn how to find better web results, gain an understanding of G Suite and how you can use it as your organization's back office, and time-saving tips on how to use Google offerings more effectively and efficiently.
Upon completing this course, you should be able to:
- List the business-focused services and functionalities of G Suite by Google and value they can deliver to an organization
- Use Google Search operators to find better results using Google search or inside G Suite to find the exact email, calendar appointment, or message in their account
- Create documents, spreadsheets, presentations and more using the G Suite desktop productivity functionalities
- List the various Google mobile Apps and identify how a busy professional would use them on the go
- Demonstrate how to back up, share and sync files to the Cloud, other users and computers using Google Drive
- Implement Google's marketing and website tools to improve their organization's web presence and search appearance
- Utilize the various hidden functionalities of Google which are not widely known, but can greatly improve user's productivity
- CPE credit: 2 hours Computer Software and Applications
- Prerequisites: None
- Program level: Intermediate
- Advance preparation: None
- Who should participate: Accounting, financial, and business professionals who desire to have a more comprehensive understanding of Google’s service offering
Instructional Delivery Method: QAS on-demand learning, including review and final exam questions. To earn credit, participants must pass the final exam with a score of 70% or better within one year of registering for this course. Participants may attempt take the final exam up to 10 times.