K2's Excel Power Query - Ten Things You Need to Know - On Demand (2 hours)
Microsoft has updated Excel's Power Query tool – first released in 2010 – with many new features. Power Query now provides users with the ability to access, link, and clean data to prepare it for reporting. In this session you will learn ten things every Power Query user should know to make it easier for you to create powerful reports in less time from any data source. Participate in this session to learn how you can put Power Query to work for you.
Upon completing this course, you should be able to:
- List Excel versions that include Power Query
- Create Power Queries to Pivot and Unpivot data
- Construct Power Queries to split data columns and combine data columns
- Build Power Queries to group data by fiscal quarters and years
- Identify opportunities to utilize Power Query to support reporting functions
- CPE credit: 2 hours Computer Software and Applications
- Prerequisites: None
- Program level: Intermediate
- Advance preparation: None
- Who should participate: Accounting, financial, and business professionals Accounting, financial, and business professionals who want to learn how to use Excel’s Power Query feature
Instructional Delivery Method: QAS on-demand learning, including review and final exam questions. To earn credit, participants must pass the final exam with a score of 70% or better within one year of registering for this course. Participants may attempt take the final exam up to 10 times.