K2's Excel Tables - Database Technology Comes to Spreadsheets - On Demand (2 hours)
Tables are new in Excel 2007 and newer versions. Think of them as two-dimensional Excel databases with special functionality to ease and enhance the way users sort, filter, format, and analyze information. Tables can be directly linked to external databases, such as the G/L, for easy update, and serve as dynamic data sources for PivotTables and charts. This webinar will cover the full breadth of functionality provided by tables, including auto expansion, formula replication, and structured referencing.
- Understanding the power of the Excel Tables
- Summarizing data and making calculations on data stored in Tables
- Using Tables as data sources for PivotTables and Charts
Upon completing this course, you should be able to:
- Create and format Tables to revolutionize how to work with data in Excel
- Describe key features of Tables such as auto-expansion, formula replication, and structured referencing
- Filter and sort data stored in Tables
Who Should Attend: Accounting and financial professionals interested in increasing their proficiency and efficiency when working with Excel
Course Level: Intermediate
CPE Credits: 2 Hours Information Technology
Prerequisites: Basic Understanding of Excel
Advance Preparation: None
Instructional Delivery Method: QAS on-demand learning, including review and final exam questions. To earn credit, participants must pass the final exam with a score of 70% or better within one year of registering for this course. Participants may attempt take the final exam up to 10 times.