K2's Excel's Best New Features - On Demand (2 hours)
With the release of Excel 2019 and updates in Excel provided through Office 365 subscriptions, Microsoft continues to pack new features into the popular spreadsheet tool. Enhancements to Power Query, new functions, and improved collaboration opportunities are all available in newer versions of Excel. For those who know about these new features and how to apply them, exciting opportunities for improved productivity await. Take advantage of this opportunity to learn how you can put Excel's best new features to work right away!
Upon completing this course, you should be able to:
- List major new features added to recent releases of Excel
- Apply new functions and features to improve productivity when working with Excel
- Use Excel to collaborate in real-time with other users
- Link data from external data sources into Excel using Power Query
- CPE credit: 2 hours Computer Software and Applications
- Prerequisites: Fundamental understanding of Excel spreadsheets
- Program level: Intermediate
- Advance preparation: None
- Who should participate: Accounting, financial, and business professionals Accounting, financial, and business professionals who want to work with Excel spreadsheets more efficiently and effectively
Instructional Delivery Method: QAS on-demand learning, including review and final exam questions. To earn credit, participants must pass the final exam with a score of 70% or better within one year of registering for this course. Participants may attempt take the final exam up to 10 times.