K2's Microsoft Word Tips & Tricks - On Demand (2 hours)
Like most Microsoft Word users, you can get through the basics of creating a document and applying some formatting characteristics. But, do you use Word Styles or Quick Parts? Do you know how to generate a Table of Contents automatically from a document? Can you insert Excel-like formulas into Word Tables? If your answer to any one of these questions is “no,” then don't miss this opportunity to improve your knowledge, skill, and productivity in using Microsoft Word.
Upon completing this course, you should be able to:
- Identify key features for entering, editing, and formatting data, including Styles
- Describe how to create and format Tables
- Use the Navigation Pane to navigate or rearrange a document quickly and easily
- Define Quick Parts and Building Blocks and how to use them effectively
- Describe how to communicate better with charts, SmartArt, and screen shots
- CPE credit: Recommended for 2 hours Computer Software and Applications
- Prerequisites: Fundamental knowledge of computer operations and Microsoft Word
- Program level: Intermediate
- Advance preparation: None
- Who should participate: Business professionals who are seeking to utilize the Windows-based version of Microsoft Word more efficiently and effectively.
Instructional Delivery Method: QAS on-demand learning, including review and final exam questions. To earn credit, participants must pass the final exam with a score of 70% or better within one year of registering for this course. Participants may attempt take the final exam up to 10 times.