K2's PDF Tools for Productivity - On Demand (2 hours)
Stop struggling with PDFs! Adobe Acrobat provides access to many features which make working with PDFs a breeze. Attend this session and learn how you can use these features for improved efficiency and data security. More specifically, you will learn about PDF forms, redaction, converting PDFs to Word and Excel files, electronic signatures, creating and applying tick marks, and securing PDF documents. Importantly, mastering these tools will help you to work more effectively and efficiently with PDF documents. Join us in this very timely program where you will learn the top features necessary to optimize your PDF documents.
Upon completing this course, you should be able to:
- Build and use tick marks on documents
- Create and digitally sign a document using Acrobat
- Select text and create a bookmark
- Redact text from a PDF document
- Recognize text in a scanned PDF document
- CPE credit: 2 hours Computer Software and Applications
- Prerequisites: Fundamental knowledge of PDF files and applications
- Program level: Intermediate
- Advance preparation: None
- Who should participate: Accounting, financial, and business professionals seeking to work more efficiently and effectively with PDF documents and Adobe Acrobat
Instructional Delivery Method: QAS on-demand learning, including review and final exam questions. To earn credit, participants must pass the final exam with a score of 70% or better within one year of registering for this course. Participants may attempt take the final exam up to 10 times.