K2's Personal Privacy - On Demand (2 hours)
With much of our personal information collected and stored by others - sometimes without us even knowing about it - what can we do to help protect our privacy? Personal privacy is one of the biggest concerns of many individuals and organizations. Therefore, we should consider the implications of personal privacy at both levels. By taking part in this session, you will learn valuable techniques that can help you identify what elements of your personal information are at risk. Perhaps more importantly, you will learn what you can do to get back in control.
Upon completing this course, you should be able to:
- List examples of personal information that has already been exposed
- Identify how cybercriminals exploit personal information
- Create an action plan for getting in charge of your personal information
- CPE credit: 2 hours Information Technology
- Prerequisites: None
- Program level: Intermediate
- Advance preparation: None
- Who should participate: Accounting, financial, and business professionals Accounting, financial, and business professionals who seek to keep sensitive information more secure
Instructional Delivery Method: QAS on-demand learning, including review and final exam questions. To earn credit, participants must pass the final exam with a score of 70% or better within one year of registering for this course. Participants may attempt take the final exam up to 10 times.