K2's Power BI - Advanced Reporting - On Demand (2 Hours)
(2 CPE Hour Course)
In this session, you will learn how to go beyond importing data into Power BI and creating simple reports. Instead, you will learn how to take advantage of some of Power BI’s advanced features, including managing data relationships, creating KPIs, adding goal-oriented graphics, filtering with Slicers, and using new AI features in Power BI. Further, you will learn how you can use Power BI Desktop, Power BI Mobile, and Power BI Pro in concert to create a comprehensive reporting strategy.
Upon completing this course, you should be able to:
- List options of connecting tables in a Power BI data model
- Create and display Key Performance Indicators for enhanced reporting
- Identify the steps for adding a static value into the Power BI data model
- CPE credit: 2 hours Computer Software and Applications
- Prerequisites: Fundamental understanding of Microsoft Power BI
- Program level: Advanced
- Advance preparation: None
- Who should participate: Accounting, financial, and business professionals Accounting, financial, and business professionals seeking to utilize Power BI as a reporting tool
Instructional Delivery Method: QAS on-demand learning, including review and final exam questions. To earn credit, participants must pass the final exam with a score of 70% or better within one year of registering for this course. Participants may attempt take the final exam up to 10 times.