K2's Security - A Practical Guide - On Demand (2 hours)
Security is not optional and yesterday’s security techniques are not working to minimize today’s security threats. Therefore, now is the time for you to tune up what you know about protecting sensitive data. In this program, you will learn about the latest tools and techniques for securing your data, including encryption, virus protection, secure authentication, and more. You will also learn how to implement a very practical, five-step approach to securing your PC and the types of questions you should be asking of your staff to ensure server-based information remains protected.
Security failures, such as a breach of client or customer data, are costly – they can even drive your company out of business. What are the security tools you need and how do you use them to secure your sensitive data and systems? Can you afford to take the risk of attempting to manage today’s threats by using yesterday’s techniques? Participate in this program to learn how you can implement viable and practical solutions to mitigating today’s security threats.
Upon completing this course, you should be able to:
- List three tools that can enhance security
- Identify critical security risks
- Specify a business case for security training
- Differentiate between various tools that improve security
- CPE credit: Recommended for 2 hours Information Technology
- Instructional Delivery Method: QAS on-demand learning, including review and final exam questions. To earn credit, participants must pass the final exam with a score of 70% or better within one year of registering for this course. Participants may attempt take the final exam up to 10 times.
- Prerequisites: Basic understanding of computer operations
- Program level: Intermediate
- Advance preparation: None
- Who should participate: Business professionals seeking to secure sensitive data