K2's The Best New Technologies for 2021 - On Demand (2 Hours)
Over time, many emerging technologies like scanning and recognizing data have moved from theoretical solutions to practical applications. This course will highlight selected new technologies which are expected to have a significant impact on accounting professionals and business in the next 3-5 years. Learn about how you can automate your business processes and busy work using data extraction services, robotic process automation tools, and services which use AI to identify unusual transactions. The session will also cover the basics of cryptocurrencies and stablecoins. Attend this session to learn about new technologies that will help you be more effective in 2021 and beyond.
- Optical Character Recognition (OCR) and data extraction
- Robotic Process Automation (RPA) and “Low-Code, No-Code” process automation tools
- Artificial intelligence (AI) tools for exception reporting and auditing
- Cryptocurrencies and stablecoins
Upon completing this course, you should be able to:
- Identify from a list important technologies which are becoming more practical for small and medium-sized businesses in 2021
- Choose from a list definitions for key terms like “low-code/no-code”, RPA, OCR, AI, blockchain, cryptocurrencies, and stablecoins
- Select from a list the technology or technologies which are at risk of being replaced by each emerging technology discussed in the course
- CPE credit: 2 hours Information Technology
- Prerequisites: None
- Program level: Basic
- Advance preparation: None
- Who should participate: Executives, managers, and accounting professionals who want an overview of important emerging technologies for 2021
Instructional Delivery Method: QAS on-demand learning, including review and final exam questions. To earn credit, participants must pass the final exam with a score of 70% or better within one year of registering for this course. Participants may attempt take the final exam up to 10 times.