K2's Top Tips for Data Collection and Surveys (2 Hours)
Web portals and “low-code/no-code” data collection and survey tools have changed how we collect data. Modern solutions like Microsoft 365 Forms, Zoho Survey, SurveyMonkey, and Microsoft PowerApps as well as legacy tools like Adobe Acrobat Forms allow users to create web forms and integrate the resulting data into business process workflows. This session will provide an introduction to the range of available tools, demonstrate some common features, and will show how some tools permit users to expose or conceal questions based on answers given earlier in the survey. Attend this session to learn how you can use tools you likely already own to efficiently collect data from your team, your customers, and your vendors.
- Comparison of the capabilities and costs associated with a number of forms/data collection tools, and the different approaches taken by each tool
- The benefits and risks associated with using each approach
- Examples of how tools can be used effectively, with examples
Upon completing this course, you should be able to:
- Identify the licenses or subscriptions required to use major forms/data collection tools including Microsoft Power Apps, Zoho Forms, Microsoft Forms, and Adobe PDF forms
- Select from a list benefits and risks from using each approach to creating forms (file-based, web-based, or survey tool)
- From a given fact pattern, identify which tool or approach would be the best fit for a particular data collection task
Who Should Attend: Accounting professionals who want to collect, aggregate, and report on data from employees, vendors, and customers more effectively.
Course Level: Basic
CPE Credits: 2 Hours Information Technology
Prerequisites: A basic understanding of Adobe Acrobat
Advance Preparation: None