Power Automate Bundle (8 hours) - buy all 4 courses upfront and save $127
Come and explore the wonderful world of automation!
Power Automate is a service that helps automate workflows. You can create an approval process; extract data from a PDF invoice; perform a wide range of actions with a file or document, and much more!
Purchase this series of courses and save $127 versus buying individually.
- K2’s Automate Workflows with Power Automate (Part 1) – Build Your First Flow!
- K2’s Automate Workflows with Power Automate (Part 2) – Approvals
- K2’s Automate Workflows with Power Automate (Part 3) – Extracting Data for PDF Invoices
- K2’s Automate Workflows with Power Automate (Part 4) – Little Magic Folder
Upon completing this course, you should be able to:
- Understand basic terms and concepts
- Understand various types of flows
- Identify real-life applications for Power Automate
- Build simple flows using a variety of triggers and actions
- CPD credit: Recommended for 8 hours Information Technology
- Prerequisites #1: Any of the following licenses: Office 365 E3 (trial or full version); Office 365 E5 (trial or full version); Microsoft 365 Business Standard (trial or full version); Microsoft 365 Business Premium; Microsoft 365 E3; or Microsoft 365 E5.
- Prerequisites #2: Any of the following licenses: AI Builder license (trial or full version); or Power Automate Per User Plan with Attended RPA (trial or full version)
- Program level: Basic/Intermediate
- Advance preparation: Details of the required licensing for Office 365 and Microsoft 365 are available at: https://www.microsoft.com/en-ca/microsoft-365/enterprise/compare-microsoft-365-and-office-365
- Who should participate: Professionals interested in modernizing workflows, and automating repetitive, error-prone, and/or tedious tasks.
Instructional Delivery Method: QAS on-demand learning, including review and final exam questions. To earn credit, participants must pass the final exam with a score of 70% or better within one year of registering for this course. Participants may attempt the final exam up to 10 times.